Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring has SPRUNG!

I LOVE this time of year. My yard starts BLOOMING again, we gain an hour of daylight each day (although we have to adjust to what seems like less sleep), and the temperatures are just about perfect! I also have the desire to finally shed that extra "winter weight" that I've been hiding under sweatshirts and yoga pants..but that's a different post altogether. Also what I love about spring is Outdoor Portraits! It's about that time, folks! My March calendar is full but I have a few appointments available for April. Call or email me if you're ready to book your next session! For April appointments: Receive $25 print credit towards wall portraits (16x20 or larger) and 20% off gallery wrap canvases!! And because a post is a little boring without a photo or two, a few pictures of my blooming Bradford Pear and yellow jasmine. AND kitty, just because she's so pretty.

2 comments:

holly said...

ahhh, spring break this week and it's cloudy and 45 degrees! yuck! i do love bradford pears, but arent they the stinky ones?

Emily said...

umm..i dont know. i haven't noticed mine having a smell?