Monday, December 14, 2009

Some New Year's News

Greetings! Only 1 1/2 weeks until Christmas! Really?? Here already?? And as fast as it has approached, we'll be ringing in 2010 before you know it! 2009 has been a fantastic year for me and Ceravolo Photography. Thank you to all my wonderful clients who have helped make my business successful! You all rock! And I look forward to working with you again in the upcoming year. I have a few specials for January and February! Canvases: I LOVE gallery wrap canvases...(I think I may have a slight addiction)! And I want YOU to have some, too! Soooo, for the months of Jan & Feb, I'm offering my gallery wrap canvases for 25% off! ALSO for clients that book a session that would be by Feb 28th, I am offering you a free 8x10 with your order of $200 or more. My prices are changing for 2010. And I will be adding a page on my website for the new pricing. www.ceravolophoto.com Thanks again. Merry Chrismtas to you all! And Happy New Year...see ya on the other side! Emily

No comments: