Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Portraits for a Cause

Like me, many of you have wondered what in the world you could do to help with the tragedy in Haiti. Through one of my favorite blogs The Savvy Photographer I learned of Photographers for Haiti and knew I wanted to be a part. And this is how YOU can participate, too: I will be hosting a day of mini-sessions with 100% of the session fees going to Compassion International, an organization devoted to releasing children from poverty in Jesus' name. You will be writing your check directly to this organization so that you can be sure that your donations are going to the right place...and it's tax deductible! In addition, I personally, will be donating a portion of what you spend on prints and products, too! I am so excited to help out and I hope you will be as well! The date of the mini-sessions is Saturday March 6. The sessions will be $50 for 30 minutes and I will take as many sessions as I can fit into one day! Please email me at emily@ceravolophoto.com or leave me a comment under this post with your info and I will contact you to set up a time! Thanks so much in advance for your participation!! www.ceravolophoto.com

No comments: